Great Plains Regional Medical Center is committed to investing in the excellence of our Team Members by providing competitive compensation, professional growth and exceptional benefits. We strive to foster an employee-focused culture. We place a high value on our Team Members. We attract talented people who thrive in a team environment, recognize the importance of accountability and strive to exceed our patient’s expectations.
Do you like making a difference in people’s lives? Join us. Become a part of the GPRMC Team. Take a look at our job openings and see all of the inspiring possibilities that await you at Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
Jobs in Cart: None
Select the button for each career opportunity you wish to apply for or click here to submit an application.
FT LPN position available for busy Radiology Department. Must have valid Oklahoma LPN license in good standing.
FT RN positions open in Emergency Department. Must have valid Oklahoma nursing license in good standing. Great benefits and sign on bonus available.
FT Respiratory/Cardiopulmonary Therapist position open. Must have valid Oklahoma license and a RRT credential. Benefit package available.
Registered Polysomnographic Tech preforms and scores Sleep Studies in an outpatient setting; also set up and download Home Sleep Studies for outpatients.
PRN - Radiologic Technologist. Must have current RT Certification.
Full Time Days and Nights Housekeeper Positions Available. Benefits Available.
PT housekeeper needed for a busy hosptial.
The Network Administrator duties will be to safeguard the facilities computer networks and systems, plan and implement security measures to protect the system from cyber-attacks, hacking attacks, intrusion, infiltration, and natural disasters. Responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operation of computer networks that we rely on. These networks include an intranet, extranet, local area network (LAN), and wide area network (WAN). Will work as a vital member of our professional IT team and report directly to the department supervisor and or CIO.
Core Responsibilities & Tasks include but not limited to:
• Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations. Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
• Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
• Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
• Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
• Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
• Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
• Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
• Coordinating computer network access and use.
• Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
• Knowledge of VMware and management tools.
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation.
• Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
• Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
• Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software such as web applications, web related protocols, service-oriented architectures, and web services.
Skill-Set & Experience:
• A network engineer degree, telecom engineer degree, or BS/BE degree in computer science, cybersecurity or related IT field experience equivalence.
• Experience in creating and maintaining network security systems.
• Experience in design, implementation and optimization of LAN, V-LAN and WAN networks
• Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with VPN technologies and methodologies
• Knowledge of network security standards and best practices
• Knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities
• Experience in Active Directory and LDAP
• Ability to assess the needs of the business based on direction and/or shifting requirements.
• Able to work with individuals who are facing critical challenges under tight deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Central Wide Scheduling
Scheduling Clerk will schedule appointments for various departments within the hospital, cover the Bed Board phone, and review all incoming orders received through fax or patient walk in.
Required skills are:
High school diploma or equivalent
Must have knowledge of medical terminology and familiarity with medical diagnostic procedures and health care billing and authorization (knowledge of ICD10 and CPT)
Previous experience in appointment scheduling in a health care environment Experience in customer service
Typing speed of 45 WPM and basic experience with computers, calculators, copiers, FAX and phone systems Ability to work with speed and accuracy while completing multiple projects is
Must be thorough and able to follow detailed instructions
Must be highly skilled in verbal communication, problem solving, and prioritization and organization
Desirable Skills are:
Hospital registration or admitting experience is desirable
Knowledge of insurance authorization is desirable
FT LPN position available at busy physicians office. Must have valid Oklahoma LPN license in good standing. Great benefits package available for Full-time positions.
FT LPN (Days) opening for geri-psych/Senior Care unit. Applicant must have Oklahoma LPN license in good standing. Previous experience with Senior Care a plus but not mandatory. Excellent Benefits available.
RN FT Women's Center 7p - 7a. Must have valid RN License. RN recieve a sign-on bonus. Benefits available.
PRN RN in busy Women's Center. 7p - 7a shift. RN license in Oklahoma in good standing. Labor and Delivery experience preferred.
Full-time, Part-Time Physical Therapist needed for busy Rehab department. Must have valid Oklahoma PT licensure in good standing. Hospital experience preferred but not mandatory. Benefits for full-time position.
RN position for busy Home Health department. Must have valid Oklahoma license in good standing. Must have reliable transportation and insurance on vehicle. Call time is required. Must have computer skills for all documentation. Excellent benefits and sign on bonus available. Come join our GPRMC Home Health Team!
PRN LPN needed for ICU unit, 7p - 7a shift. Must have valid Oklahoma LPN licensure in good standing.
Must have valid Oklahoma LPN license in good standing. Benefits Available. Sign on bonus available.
FT RN Charge Nurse Nights position for Med/Surg. Must have valid Oklahoma RN license in good standing. Benefits Available. Sign on Bonus Available.
PRN RN Night shift positions for Senior Care. Must have valid Oklahoma RN license in good standing.
GPRMC Home Health Team!
Nurse Aide position in busy Senior Care/Behavioral Health department on night shift available. PRN
RN FT Women's Center Postpartum and Nursery 7p - 7a. Must have valid RN License. RN recieve a sign-on bonus.
Must have valid RN licensure in the state of Oklahoma in good standing. FT benefits available.
Come join the GPRMC Team!
Full-time 7p to 7a and 7a - 7p RN's needed for Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit. Must have Oklahoma RN license in good standing.
Sign-On-Bonus available and benefits!
Come Join our GPRMC Team!
Full-time Daycare worker position available. Applicant
must have high school diploma or GED and must be 18 years of age or older.
Full-time PTA position open for busy Rehab Therapy department. PTA will help with Inpatients, outpatients and swingbed patients. Must have valid Oklahoma PTA license in good standing.
PRN LPN needed for Behavioral Health unit. Must have valid Oklahoma LPN licensure in good standing.
Occupational Therapist PRN position available for both inpatient and outpatient services. Applicants must have valid Oklahoma OT license in good standing.
PRN /LPN position available at busy physicians offices. Must have valid Oklahoma LPN license in good standing.
FT CNA for busy Physicians Offices.
FT benefits available.
PRN RN - Day Shift - needed for Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit. Must have Oklahoma RN license in good standing.
Come Join our GPRMC Team!
PRN LPN day shift and midshift positions available for busy Surgery unit, scrub and take PRN call. Must have valid Oklahoma LPN license in good standing.
PRN RN in busy E/R for days, mids, and nights. Must have valid Oklahoma nursing license in good standing
FT LPN position available for busy Med/Surg unit. Must have valid Oklahoma LPN license in good standing. Great Benefits Available.
Come Join The GPRMC Team!
FT RN (Nights and Days) position available in Senior Care unit. Must have valid RN licensure in the state of Oklahoma in good standing. Excellent Benefits and Sign on bonus available.
Come join the GPRMC Team!
Full-Time MR/Radiology Technologist/NucMed Tech position available. Must be able to work weekends. Excellent benefit package available.
FT E/R REGISTRATION CLERK.
FT food services cook.
PRN RN ICU for 7a - 7pshift. Must have valid Oklahoma RN License.
Full-time RN positions for med/surg for the 7P - 7A shift. Must have valid Oklahoma RN license in good standing. RN recieve a sign-on bonus and are eligible for immediate benefits.
Full-time Ultrasound Technician position open. Sonographerswill perform ultrasound procedures including abdominal, gynecological, O/B, vascular echocardiogram exams: will work under the supervision of the Director of Radiology and department Medical Director. Sonographers will perform all technical procedures within the respective modality sections, maintain an effective working relationship with staff and senior leadership, and have a high level of service standards relating to our patients. Sonographers will be required to be On-call every fourth week.
Immediate insurance coverage and competitive benefits package.
Are you a patient’s family member? Are you a family member of a current or past employee? Do you just have a passion for helping others? Whoever you are, we would love to have you as a part of our team!!! Our volunteers benefit by:
- Opportunity to make a difference!
- Lending a helping hand
- Giving back to the community
- Making someone smile
- Helping in the healing process
We Love Our Volunteers! Our Volunteers receive a free lunch the day of service, gift shop discounts, free flu shots and an annual Christmas Party. Requirements are to have a background check and a tb titre test at the hospital. Come be a part of our Growing volunteer family. Join us today! We would love to have you as part of our team! Get involved and make a real difference. If you are interested, please contact us.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Great Plains Regional Medical Center shall provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), pregnancy, disability, genetic information, U.S. Military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.