Horizon Health, the nation’s largest
contract manager of hospital based behavioral health services, in partnership
with Great Plains
Regional Medical Center in Elk City, OK, seeks a Program Director/Nurse Manager
for our Geriatric inpatient psychiatric program.
The Behavioral Health Program Director/Nurse Manager is responsible for the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the overall administration of patient care, as well as planning, implementing, and evaluating delivery of overall nursing care to patients for the 12-bed, geriatric inpatient psychiatric program. Included in these responsibilities are:
1) The development and maintenance of a high-quality treatment program;
2) Provides supervision and evaluation of all nursing personnel on the unit.
3) The development and implementation of a comprehensive community relations program;
4) Strategic planning, program administration, and development
1) Must have 3-5 years experience managing
an inpatient psychiatric program in a hospital.
2) BSN required, MSN preferred.
3) Behavioral Health experience a must.
4) Communication/Interpersonal Skills:
Demonstrates good skills in all forms of communication. Works well with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
Maintains education and development appropriate for position.
6) Hospital/Department Policies & Procedures:
Adheres to established hospital and department guidelines & protocols.
7)Supports hospital mission, vision, and values.