Agreement, Authorization and Certification
Medical and substance abuse testing — policy notification
In the interest of ensuring a safe work environment free of the unlawful use of controlled drugs, GPRMC may screen job finalists for the presence of certain drugs. Refusal of drug testing for the unlawful use of controlled drugs will result in termination of the employment process. Positive drug testing results of illicit substance abuse, as reported by an independent laboratory test, and not followed by an adequate, verifiable explanation (such as a legal, current prescription) will result in termination of the employment process for a minimum of one year. I further understand that GPRMC will conduct post-employment medical and substance abuse testing in provision of a safe workplace. Finally GPRMC requires post-employment medical history testing, to include history evaluation, annual screening, and testing or immunization for TB/PPD, Hepatitis, Measles, Rubella, etc.
Background and reference checking — policy notification
GPRMC or its authorized agent routinely contacts prior employers and references as part of its background check for job finalists and will be requesting information relating to work ability, work history, and character. GPRMC or its authorized agent also will obtain additional background information (to include, but not limited to: credit, educational and criminal history).
Confidential and proprietary information — policy notification
GPRMC recognizes and expects new employees to maintain a no n-disclosure posture in regard to proprietary information acquired from other companies prior to beginning employment with GPRMC. Equally, GPRMC requires, as an initial condition of employment, agreement to not disclose during or after said employment acquired confidential information to unauthorized individuals.
Immigration reform and control act — policy notification
GPRMC confirms employment eligibility verification in accordance with Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, and subsequent Federal State requirements.
Equal Opportunity employer — policy notification
GPRMC is an equal opportunity employer, considering qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. GPRMC does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Applicant statement of agreement
- I certify that answers given herin are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By completing this application I represent myself as having a true interest in the GPRMC position for which I am applying. I understand that any false statement made on this application or to GPRMC representatives is a terminable offense. I make all consent concessions voluntarily and without reservation.
- I have read, understand, agree, and consent to GPRMC's policies stated above. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.
- I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment that may be necessary in arriving at an employemnt decision. I understand and consent to substance
- In consideration of the time and expense incurred by GPRMC in terviewing and evaluating me for employment, I expressly release GPRMC (and its representatives or agents) from any and all liability including liability from negligence, arising from GPRMC's (and its representatives or agents) verification/investigation of my prior employment history, criminal record, credit record, references, and any other background information pertaining to me. I release GPRMC from all liability including negligence liability, resulting from GPRMC providing third persons with references or other information about my employemnt or termination from GPRMC. I release GPRMC from any and all liability related to history evaluation, screening, testing, and immunization.
- I understand that if employment is offered and accepted; I may be entrusted with secure information and personal privileges such as accounts due GPRMC by me for elective meals, medical procedures, bonuses, scholarships, etc. I understand, agree with and consent to the right of GPRMC to withold any and all outstanding debts of privilege accounts or accounts receivables from m y final paycheck(s) to include the totality of the final check(s). If I switch from full time stqatus to a lower status, I understand and consent that any outstanding debts to GPRMC can and will be collected at thaqt time, to include the totalit of the final full time check. If further amounts are required, I will immediately make arrangements to receive legal debts to GPRMC.
- I also understand that employment, if offered, will be "at will" and can be terminated with or without case, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of the company or myself. It is further understood that this relationship may not be changed by any written document and no representative of GPRMC has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
- I understand that this application for employment shall be considered only for the position I am applying for and should I wish to be considered for other positions, I must reapply. The application is current for only thirty (30) days. At the conclusion of that time, if I have not heard from the company and still wish to be considered, it will be necessary for me to fill out another application.