The Network Administrator duties will be to safeguard the facilities computer networks and systems, plan and implement security measures to protect the system from cyber-attacks, hacking attacks, intrusion, infiltration, and natural disasters. Responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operation of computer networks that we rely on. These networks include an intranet, extranet, local area network (LAN), and wide area network (WAN). Will work as a vital member of our professional IT team and report directly to the department supervisor and or CIO.
Core Responsibilities & Tasks include but not limited to:
• Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations. Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
• Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
• Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
• Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
• Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
• Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
• Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
• Coordinating computer network access and use.
• Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
• Knowledge of VMware and management tools.
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation.
• Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
• Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
• Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software such as web applications, web related protocols, service-oriented architectures, and web services.
Skill-Set & Experience:
• A network engineer degree, telecom engineer degree, or BS/BE degree in computer science, cybersecurity or related IT field experience equivalence.
• Experience in creating and maintaining network security systems.
• Experience in design, implementation and optimization of LAN, V-LAN and WAN networks
• Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with VPN technologies and methodologies
• Knowledge of network security standards and best practices
• Knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities
• Experience in Active Directory and LDAP
• Ability to assess the needs of the business based on direction and/or shifting requirements.
• Able to work with individuals who are facing critical challenges under tight deadlines.
FT - Healthcare Informatics Analyst in busy IT Department. Benefits Available.
The Healthcare Informatics Analyst is a customer service-oriented position that works with customers to help them translate business information needs into deliverable requirements and technical specifications for execution. This role will also be responsible for identifying optimization opportunities within current data systems and processes. As part of this process, the Analyst will educate healthcare customers about the development processes, user interface, and content delivery options. Individuals in this position will possess strong computer analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and be familiar with or willing to learn about a wide array of clinical and business processes. The Analyst must have a strong understanding of data collection, delivery, and validation while also possessing strong leadership skills to work with key stakeholders, end users and project team members. This individual will routinely collaborate with other departments to continuously improve the quality of data available for analysis.